How to Create SEO and Audience Friendly Title Tags
The title tag wins your rankings, as they say it’s still the undisputed and ever consistent factor in search engine rankings. It really takes skill and ability to achieve that rare blend of an optimized title and a title that invites your lookers to bookmark your website, in other words excellent branding or site recall.
- Do a Proper Keyword Research and find out which keyword you should target first.
- Identify the keywords relevant to your web page.One that is frequently searched for by your potential customers.
- Choose a good key phrase. The key phrase should maintain the same level of ranking, and create increased visibility for more search terms, quite low CTR.
- Use the keyword early in your title tag.
- Keep the title tag to below 65 characters.
- Take care with the addition of the keyword + in + Keyword | Company Name.This results in medium ranks and can look quite amateur.
- Use the Company Name. Key phrase for the index page. It lets people see what your site is all about.