Homepage > The Getting started Guide to Facebook Advertising
The Getting started Guide to Facebook Advertising
Why Should you choose Facebook?
To reach and engage the target audience that matters to you among:
- 1,15 billion users
- 699 milion active users
- 469 milion mobile active users
Where Should you advertise on Facebook
- in the mobile newsfeed - only if your website is mobile friendly
- in the desktop newsfeed - measured click through rate is 20x higher than RHC, measured ROI is 26x more important than RHC
- in the right hand column
What kind of Ad best fits your purpose?
- Page like Ad - Text: 90 char. & Image size: 1200x450 px
- Page post link Ad - Text: 90 char., Link title: 25 char., Image size: 1200x627 px
How does Facebook Targeting work?
- Classic Targeting - target users by their demographics, gender, interests...
- Custom Audience - use your CRM database to target your customers on Facebook.
- Lookalike Audience - using your custom audience, Facebook algorithm match profiles, interests, demographics with users not presents in your database.
- Website Custom Audience - using Facebook upcoming feature or alternative Partners´ solutions, you can target people who has been visiting your website and performing certain actions.
My name is Lissa Anderson I am a full time SEO consultant. I've been doing freelancing,web development,web designing & internet marketing stuff for more than 8 years. Now I am affiliate with one of the world’s largest online advertising company.
I´m offering SEO and SocialMedia Services here on my website too.